disco side steps

Hi all

i am new to the discovery and i would like some side steps could anyone tell me is the side steps from a 300tdi would fit a 200tdi 1993 i would be greatfull for any help thanks kev

Reply to
kevin davis

I think they will fit fine, but don't you think steps are a bit naff on a Disco? :)

Reply to
David French

in article c54mnl$2os47o$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-160280.news.uni-berlin.de, David French at snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net wrote on 9/4/04 12:20 am:

Steps are a matter of personal preference and what is practical to your need, although Bruce preferrs not to have them which is why they came off the Range Rover and were fitted to the Discovery instead(I drive the Disco more than the Range Rover). So they will more than likely fit.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Reply to
kevin davis

Twas Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:20:44 +0100 when "kevin davis" put finger to keyboard producing:

I intended fitting steps for the same reason, though with me being

6'4" it seems the kids find it harder to get in and out than I do.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.