Exhaust manifold on '95 Corolla - easy repair?

I've done a fair amount of basic maintenance on my cars, but I'm told the replacement of the exhaust manifold on my 1995 Corolla involves some difficult maneuvering underneath the car to get at some bolts that can be pretty hard to get off as well. I don't have any way to elevate the front of the car, so I'm wondering if this is a repair I should attempt.

Can it be done without ramps or a lift? If not, how much time should I expect my mechanic to spend (replacing manifold and heat shield)?

Also, if I get the parts myself, what will I need (gaskets, some kind of installation package, etc.)? I don't have access to a shop manual.

Thanks for any info...

Dave

Reply to
Dave