Probably shouldn't...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

You'd have to fight my hubby for them.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Speaking of rigged, fill in the blanks at this site and get your friends excited for a little while:

tak

I think you are being modest.

Reply to
badgolferman

"tak" ...

I can't think of any enemies I'd want to inflict that much spam on.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Then you'd have to fight *me* too.

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

If you're really cool, you don't care whether or not you're cool, and you don't care what other people think, but they think you're cool.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

A cool person does not use exclamation marks, but you're certainly not heating up anything.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Pity, Hasn't generated spam me or anyone i know of, just decline to sign up

Reply to
tak

It's uncool to make direct contradictions because they show that you're just a follower. A cool person will come up with something smarter.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Again, direct contradictions, like the one you just made, show that you're a follower.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly