Hachiroku

Fire breathing Hachi! 345HP, 0-60in 4.0:

2016

Reply to
hachiroku

Josh

Reply to
Dan J.S.

He'd kill for this one. Very nice.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

That comment right there goes to show just how naive you really are.

Reply to
Josh

Makes me wonder how much power I can squeeze out of my MR2 while keeping it reliable and street legal (meaning it will pass emissions and stay under 90 dbA).

Reply to
Viperkiller

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Ok, the key phrase here is "Under 90dBa...

The Toyota Atlantic series uses these engines that, in the early 90's were pumping out 240HP. I believe this is the limit for a NA 4A-GE. Remarkably, at that time they were NOT using the 4A-GZE engine!

What they did use was lumpy cams, forged pistons, and each cylinder had it's own throttle body.

Reply to
hachiroku