Very hard to kill Toyota Corolla.

This ebay listing is nothing to do with me, but I found the desription so damned funny.

NeedforSwede2

Sometimes the listings on eBay and Amazon are way funnier than anything on TV

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

His car looks a lot like my '95 Tercel after my accident in September--only my Tercel has damage all the way from the front left to the front right. I don't understand why the damn air bag didn't deploy--my head still hurts 3 months later. I'd guess the ole noggin is

70 percent back to normal. It's taking sweet time.

My only consolation is knowing that "Eight-Second Buzzer Boy" LOUIE WYMAN is barbequing in Hades every night.

Wyman, Ford, and Nixon's muzzling of the NHTSA has led to millions of unnecessary injuries and deaths since

1974.

I call upon the "House Un-American Activities Committee" to sepoena those Crooks from hell. On second thought, I suppose the leaders of that Committee are roasting down under, too.

I asked the Ebay seller of that smashed up 1988 Corolla how he got a concussion while wearing his belt. I was disappointed to learn one can still get a concussion while wearing the belt. His answer was:

"Errr... well due to the incline in which the tree sat there was some lateral movement and I met the sill of the door rather smartly with my head. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure - cluck cluck gibber gibber."

Heh. Would anyone know if side air bags will deploy in a head-on collision, or will they only deploy if the car hits something along the car's sides?

By the way, a funny coincidence is that his '88 Corolla and my '95 Tercel both only had 33,000 miles on them at the time of their accidents.

Reply to
Built_Well