2005 Camry Flasher - Can't Hear

I have a 2005 Camry and the turn signal "clicking" sound inside the car is so quiet that I can't hear it. This is with standard road noise and the radio on a low volume. The result is that after a shallow turn I often drive for a long way with the signal still on, because I don't hear it to remind me to turn it off manually.

Any ideas what to do about this? Toyota tells me it sounds normal, and so will not do anything. If I could find the relay inside the car that make the "clicking" sound, I might be able to somehow make it louder, but I have not yet been able to find it. So, I would also appreciate any info. on exactly where the thing is located.

Thanks

Ron

DO NOT MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF DRAGONS FOR YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND GOOD WITH KETCHUP!

Reply to
ron

It happens that ron formulated :

Why not simply observe the flashing indicator on the dashboard after you complete a turn? You do scan your instruments every few seconds, do you not? :)

FWIW, this is a habit I got into after I put a '69 Chevy PU back together out of the parts bin. It still won't always turn the flasher off after a shallow right turn.

Reply to
RD Sandman