2005 zx4 turn signal flasher noise.....

can one replace the original turn signal flasher with one that is less noisy?

if so, where can you get a new flasher.

bob brozewicz

Reply to
bob brozewicz

It's piezoelectric. Just put a piece of thick tape over it (on the turn stalk) and you won't have to listen to the 60 Minutes theme song... I like it cause it irritates my brother... also, you don't have to leave it on while you're sitting in a long line waiting to turn--until you move...

Reply to
Okidiver