99 Camry code PO120

Our 99 V6 Camry has a OBDII code #PO120.

What does this mean? Can I fix it myself?

Reply to
hw

I can't remember clearly, but I believe that code refers to the idle contacts in the TPS. If I'm wrong im sure someone will be nice enough to point it out. The throttle position sensor is pretty simple to test for a compentent technician. I would recommend haveing someone test it before you toss another one at it as those sensors aren't terrible cheap.

Qslim

The light has come on several times and only at slowing to low speeds when getting ready to park at work. Sometimes after 3 restarts the light erases, but this time is staying ON. Maybe the contacts are too dirty. Are the contacts hard to find and clean? Is there a place to blow compessed air into? Checked price from dealer. Throttle Position Sensor is about $64. This does not include installation.

Reply to
hw