ECU is not getting power 1999 Camry

The check engine light doesn't turn on when the ignition is set to "on" The car cranks fine, and all other electrical components seem to work, but will not start. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a fuse to check for the ecu, or the names or locations of relays I could check for the ecu. Any insights would be great. Thank You

Reply to
maceyman