HELP...Brickyard ? Auto Salvage

I saw a post a few weeks ago that mentioned a salvage yard in Indiana that had a good supply of Toyota parts. It had an 800 phone # but I misplaced it. If someone could answer this I would be grateful.

Thanks...Charlie

Reply to
landlrd2

Charlie,

I don't know the post, but you can try searching with : groups.google.com . Goto "Advanced Search" and that will let you put in this newsgroup and refine your search.

Good luck!

Reply to
Hw

Try this: