MGF Damaged Car Salvage

MG Rover - MGF Damaged Car Salvage frontal damage walk around

MGF Salvage

MGF Salvage ( snipped-for-privacy@mgfsalvage.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

What the f*ck was the point of that? Four stills of a bent MGF - one of them repeated without and with the numberplate blanked out.

Why the f*ck couldn't you just have put the stills up - in better quality - if you really insisted on spamming your bent shed to an inappropriate ng?

Cretin.

Reply to
Adrian

There really are some pleasant people around nowadays.

Reply to
Caravan Buyer

Caravan Buyer ( snipped-for-privacy@caravanbuying.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Top posters and spammers need things lowering to their level every now and then.

Reply to
Adrian

Especially when they are one and the same person.

Reply to
Steve Firth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Caravan Buyer" saying something like:

Why don't you f*ck off and buy a caravan?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

ha ha... there says a man with a plastic car.

Reply to
Caravan Buyer

In news:FEZeh.2178$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-win.ntli.net, Caravan Buyer wittered on forthwith;

As opposed to someone trying to sell a load of wrecked old Metro bits?

I think Dave's right, f*ck off and buy a caravan.

Reply to
Pete M