Online salvage yards

A while back there was a website where I could locate the inventory of salvage yards even ones near my house. I forgot the website and cant seem to find it. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
stryped

stryped wrote in news:fa3b0f84-7260-4ef9-9ea6- snipped-for-privacy@e27g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:

Tegger

Tegger wrote in news:Xns9D0554CCB6E9Etegger@208.90.168.18:

An alternative there that doesn't require an actual part search but gives local yards is:

fred

Not really. That's just a listing, in alphabetical order, of yards in each state that belong to ARA, URG, PARTS and CAR-PART. Kinda worthless.

Reply to
twisted

Timing Cover for my 1978 Dodge full size van, 318 engine, automatic transmission.I think that water leak is in the top right corner.I won't be able to see exactly where that leak is untill I get around to removing the timing cover from the van.I think I need to check the local auto junk yards around here for a good timing cover.

I need a good inside engine cover (dog house, some people call it) for my 1983 Dodge full size van too.The guy I bought the van from about a year and four months ago, he said he was hauling a fourteen foot long board and when he was backing up the end of the board hit something and broke the engine cover. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Shhhhh...!

Reply to