Purchased salvage wheels?

I purchased a set of 4 17" factory wheels for a 96 eagle talon. One of the wheels was bent along the outside rim. Can I still use this? Will they be able to balance the wheel?

thx for your help...

Reply to
LWG

this is in two parts.

1) yes you can repair the wheel. i used to beat dents out of those wheels with a shot-filled plastic mallet. if you have a flat spot, that is a different issue.
Reply to
simpleton