POLL: your favourite All-Season tires?

Looking to replace my current Toyo Proxes TPT 205/65R94H all-season tires on our '95 Camry V6 LE. Seems 3 of the 4 tires turned grossly out-of-round after only 30k kms. Unable to properly rebalance therefore way too much harmonics in the ride. Prorated warranty is crap.

So we are now looking for a new set of 4 ..and for our northwest climate we want to stay with all-seasons.

What are the tires you are using that have been satisfactory in ride and durability?

Thanks, Jack

Reply to
Jack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm more than pleased with Goodyear Weatherhandlers on my '97 Camry 4 cyl. car They track well, and seem to wear like iron. I went back to Sears for a tire for my other Toyota (an Avalon) and found that my Goodyears had been put on at 72,000 and 81,000 (two tires each time) and the car now has

134,000 miles and the tires still look new, with deep tread. And all I've done with them is keep them inflated, no rotation and no balancing since new.
Reply to
mack