V70XC - All season tires

Does anyone have any recommendations for all-season tires for a XC? I currently have Michelin Hydroedge and they have been o.k. but would like to look at other options.

Thanks,

Gerry

Reply to
Gerry

"Gerry" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3fFum.235470$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe12.iad...

Why would you save the money on proper tires after spending a fortune on buying an XC? I never understand people buying these products resulting in mediocre tire performance throughout the whole year. Buy good summer tires and good winter tires and change them in time. They are a good insurance for your survival. Franz47

Reply to
franz47

Mine came with Pirelli Scorpions. I love them. The have super all-weather traction and last. My previous experience with Pirelli was not good. The Scorpions are much better.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

You do not state the year of the XC70 if it is 2001 & later 215/65R16 Pirelli Scorpion are good tires shop around & see what else there is out there we also use general tires on this model also Glenn K Volvo Certified Technician 2008 ASE Certified Technician 2008

Reply to
GlennK