your favourite SD1 site ?

Hello all,

the SD1 is one of my favourite cars. I'm hoping to find the right one for me (3500 Vandenplas in good condition), but no luck so far. Untill that time comes, i continue searching and would like to get more information about various aspects of the car. Would you be so kind to give the internet-links of your favourite SD1-site(s) ? Thanks very much!

Greetings, Ignace

Reply to
iggy

carlos

carlos

carlos

Dougs Rover SD1 site is definately the best site for SD1's

Reply to
webmaster