2003 TACO KEYLESSENTRY

Any way to turn off the beep when I use the keyless entry? Don't mind the lights but the beeping is a bit much for the nwighbors when I work odd hours. Thanks

Reply to
vanderveckyn

Just cover the hole on the speaker with duct tape to mute the sound. Speaker locates under the hood on the drivers side. Just hit the lock/unlock button with you head under the hood to find. I also work strange hours and did not like the beeping at 3:00 AM!

Reply to
thegasmaster

If I hold my butten down while disarming, the sound is muted.

Reply to
<cadrrg