2003 Camry Keyless entry driver's door

Hi,
A few weeks ago, the keyless entry on the driver's door would stop sporadically. When I pressed the unlock button, no beep , unlock or
light blink. If I pressed it twice in rapid succession, all of the doors except the driver's would unlock and there would be a beep and lights flash. Pressing to lock would beep, flash and lock all of the doors but the drier's.
I lived with it because it would normally go away within a day or two. Now it has been this way for opver a week.
Any ideas?
Thanks!