2005 Tacoma SR5

I"m new to this group and new to buying this truck,2005 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab SR5, had a 1994 ford ranger and traded it in, anyway, I"m looking for another source for accesories for the truck, like a bug shield, dealer prices are outragouos to say the least, so if anyone can recommend some spots on the net that would be cool. TIA

Tina

Toyota lover already!

Reply to
Tina

Hi Tina, I too had the same problem, The best place for anything for the Toyota that I have found is yes, E-Bay, There are Toyota dealers selling there. Some sellers are after market. Just keep your eyes open.

Great truck, I have the TRD dbl cab v-6

Reply to
Billstein

bbtaco

Thanks Bilstein...wish I could have gotten the vv-6 but the 4 cylinder is fine...I"m no hotdogger but I've got more zoom zoom then the 94 ranger ;-)

Tina

Reply to
Tina

Thanks!

Reply to
Tina

has a special section for Tacoma parts and accessories

Reply to
NoSpam

Thanks for the link..............;-) Tina

Reply to
Tina