icarkits.com product?

Comments?

Thanks

Scott

Reply to
Scott C

It seeems a bit pricey ...

Jeff Strickland

Yea, but we got this one - sound is perfect.; there are others, less expensive, but this was a 'no risk' solution.

sc

Scott C

I connected my XM receiver to my BMW with both (not at the same time) a cassette adaptor and an FM Modulator. They worked very well for under $20. And, with just a little bit of creativity, I managed to hide the wires so the installation looked pretty good too.

Both of these alternatives simply plug a device into the headphone jack.

Jeff Strickland

My friend did this too, and it sounded pretty good.

Scott C