radio removal 2000 Tundra

I have a Tundra 2000. I want to remove the radio to replace it with another one . How do I get the face off so I can get at the radio.

Reply to
dean

Remove the three knobs for heat control there is a screw behind each one. Then with something plastic gently pry the face off. It is held in with small clips.

Reply to
ribbet4

Mounting srews are also in the vents beside the radio.

Reply to
skipfromla