RAV4 tires for 4WD (2005)

Hello all -

I've got a RAV4, all-wheel drive version, 2005. This is the "second revision" of the RAV, the one just before the latest version was introduced in '06.

I'll be needing a set of tires soon, not sure which to get.

Can anyone comment on good experiences - or bad - for replacement tires for the 4WD RAV4?

Thanks,

- John

Reply to
John Albert

Michelin all-season tires are pretty hard to beat.

Reply to
DanG

I like Michelin tires and would avoid the Bridgestone/Firestone ones even if on sale.

Michelin LTX: "The highest selling light truck tire in its class" $162 each installed w/ road hazard, ouch!

johngdole

Also check the ratings on

johngdole