Runner For Sale

Well I tried everything to make my beloved 1995 4Runner Limited pull my boat; up to and including a K&N FIPK but to no avail. On flat ground at speed we're ok, getting to speed and climbing; Ugh. My loss, your gain. Got a V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee and now I must find a new home for the Runner. Here's the details:

1995 Limited Ext: Black Int: Tan Leather Dark Tint Rear Glass 3.0 V6 5 Speed Manual New K&N FIPK Cold Air Power Sunroof Electric Locks and Windows Sony AM/FM/CD New Continental 31x10s Factory Alloy Wheels Roof Rack Tail Fairing Religious on the service 149000 miles Everything works and works well. The truck is clean, spotless, beautiful and strong (unless you try to pull 4500lbs worth of boat) I maintained this one like I was going to keep it forever and to be honest, I'm sad that I can't.

My Name is Mark McCuen and my email address is @.net Also, I'm located in Oklahoma City

If you like the G2 Runners, this is a sweet one.

Reply to
Mark