1995 4-Runner Mud Flap/Flare

I have a 1995 4-Runner SR5 and yesterday I backed up too steep of an incline and ripped the right rear mudflap completely off. The bumper isn't damaged, but the flare/flap is shot.

I have looked all over the internet and can't seem to find a replacement to match or a pair that is similar.

I am pretty sure that it is an OEM part, but can't be positive. Here is a link to my truck:

Thanks,

Kirk

Reply to
kirk_

All over the internet? How about one of the online discount Toyota dealers --- like Romania (now Kendall), Jay Marks (now Champion), etc

I bought one years ago - it was like $60.

If you are looking for used go to

in CA. Toll Free

1-800-765-7100 -- Local 916-631-7100
Reply to
Wolfgang

Wolfgang,

I have been to many of those sites already and I can't find the part that I need.

I have just looked at all the links you provided and can't seem to find the part.

Every one of them may have the part, but I can't find it on their website.

Guess I am just getting frustrated because none of their websites are extensive enough for me to find the part, see a photo of it, and order it online.

Guess I have been spoiled ordering books, dvds, and parts for my 68 Mustang. I can go to California Mustang and look up any part that I want, see a photo of it and order it online.

Kirk

Reply to
Kirk_

You have part number? Send them email and they'll give ya price quote back --- or call their 800#.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Wolfgang,

No, I don't have a part number. I am not even positive that it is an OEM part. That is why I am complaining. :-)

I wanted to see a photo of the part so that I could verify that it appeared the same.

Kirk

Reply to
kirk_