95 4Runner for sale in Colorado

1995 4Runner SR5 6cyl automatic 112,000 miles, stock. Fully loaded w/ all extras except sun roof. Never driven off road. Selling because we purchased a minvan. (I still have my '89 truck for 4x4 use.) Kept in garage, excellent condition. Maroon w/ light grey interior. Mechanically sound. 16-17mpg. Have carfax report. KBB is $7,000. Asking $6,800. email ag2ward at yahoo dot com or ask questions here. I can email a dozen pictures, CarFax report, etc. Located in Greeley, CO.
Reply to
ag2