wiper arms

My ovals wipers are set up so that they park the wrong way. Does anybody have photos of oval window wiper arms so that I know for certain that mine are correct. I assume that they are not the same as a 58+ arm. If they are correct, do I simply have to switch the arms to the other side (one on the left switched to the right side & vice versa)? Also, is it as simple as loosening the large nut behind the arm? It seems like a minor thing, but it's bothering me, and seems simple enough, but have no clue. Thanks. - DB

Reply to
DB