Free Kubelwagen!!

Saw an interesting article today in the paper about the Danube River and how it is really shallow because of the heat wave in Europe. An accompanying picture showed a Kubelwagen that villagers in Croatia found in the river and pulled out. I imagine there might be a few usable parts. One guy interviewed said it was a VW for sure because you could tell by markings on the engine.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

Randall Post

forget it, found another one... they found some warships too, cool!

Reply to
Howard Rose

We found 3 of them here !and a schwimmer

Reply to
Da Surfers

Sounds interesting! Where is "here"? Care to tell us more? :-)

Reply to
Howard Rose

Es ist sinkenwagen! Didn't schwimm very well if it's at the bottom of a river... hehe

Petrie

Reply to
Petrie