B23F, what can be wrong?

fact: volvo 240 '1991 B23f motor. shakes an stutters when the outside temperature is below 5°C. After a 3 or 4 minutes "drive" the car runs fine. I think it has something to do with an incorrect temperature measurement value. Has anybody got any idea's on this? thanks

Reply to
Bluefox

Hi.

Check prewarmed air. Maybe it's cold.

Reply to
Ingvat

B23F in '91?

I'm assuming you mean a B230F, or is this a B23F in '81? What fuel system does it have?

Reply to
James Sweet

yep, sorry James, its indeed a B 230F fuel injection type motor. Its one of the last 240GL types built here in Belgium.

"James Sweet" schreef > > fact: volvo 240 '1991 B23f motor.

Reply to
Bluefox

problem fixed thanks for any "help" group

"Bluefox" schreef in bericht news:zytuf.87677$ snipped-for-privacy@phobos.telenet-ops.be...

Reply to
Bluefox

What was the solution?

I'd have given ideas if I had any, but I've never come across that problem.

Reply to
James Sweet