1984 Volvo 240 DL sedan clock

Hi.

The clock on the dash of my 1984 240 DL isn't working. I don't think it's the fuse, so i'm wondering what else it could be. Is this a tough repair?

Thanks in advance.

Roy

Reply to
Roy Kasten

The electrolytic capacitors dry up. Try putting in some new ones and see what happens.

Reply to
Mike F

go to

and poke around. There should be some info there.

Dick in Falls Church

Reply to
Raj900

Big clock or small clock? I have a spare 4" clock if that's the one, I replaced it with a tach in my dash. Worked fine when I yanked it. I can be talked into a cheap sale if it will serve your needs.

MKL

Reply to
Mike Lenker

It's the two 100uF 16v capacitors inside it, email me if you can't find the directions for repairing it.

Reply to
James Sweet