V70 Cargo Liner

We have a 2004 V70 and we carry a lot of cleaning supplies and liquids. Someone has told us they have seen a rubber/plastic liner for the cargo area, something like a pick-up bed liner but the sides are not as high. Does anybody have any product sources? Volvo of Las Vegas says Volvo only offers a flat rubber mat.

Also looking for a good car cover as we park under trees with nests.

Thanks in advance, AL

Reply to
Alexander Grant

Hi, If this (

is an EXAMPLE of what you are looking for, you might just keep your eye on eBay, until you find the exact fit you need? Good luck, Brad

Reply to
Mystical

did you check on IPD's web site? they have a lot of volvo parts and acessories....

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

what you want is called the "Cargo Tray", see:

"Interior/Comfort and Safety" heading Car Cover is under Exterior/Body heading

--reed

Reply to
Reed

I bought one at Stillman Volvo inWest Chester when I received my car delivery. It is a rubber/plastic liner with a shy inch side. Better than nothing. And that was original accessory part. Cost about 100 bucks.

Timo Alexander Grant kirjoitti viestissä:010420050927117027% snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...

Reply to
Timo

Reply to