Request for advise (V70 - 2004)

Hi Gurus,

I just bought a new V70 - 2004 and will be going on vacation - 3 weeks

7000 km. The car has done only 600km and will most probably do a max 1200km by the time we leave for vacation.

Questions 1) Should I get the engin oil changed before leaving or after returning ? 2) At what speed should the car be driven ? 3) Any do's and dont's?

Thanx in advance

Charu Palkar

-- Email : cs snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to