A2 GTI - R12 to 134A Conversion

I've been thinking about converting the A/C on my 1987 VW GTI 8V to 134A for several years. What does this process involve? What parts do I need and what's the approximate cost? Can someone recommend a good online source for the required parts?

Thanks in advance,

Kent

Reply to
Kent

Biz

I just went through this last week...must be the season

went really smooth see my posting and responses

Good luck

Tristen

Reply to
Tristen S