R-134A Conversion

Hi Everyone:

I bought an R-134 conversion kit that has the new Schroeder valves, however, I can't figure out where the high and low pressure valves are on my Jetta. If anyone has a picture of the location, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to
Pete Cressman

On my '87 the low pressure valve is close to the right front fender, in the line that runs past the shock tower. This is the line from the evaporator to the compressor.

I believe the high pressure valve (my memory is fuzzy here, I never had to hook anyth>

Reply to
Randolph

THis is where they are on my 89 jet gl - Chris

Reply to
starburst

Pete, can't help with the question, but lemme know how the conversion goes. It's a little too warm in KW to be driving around without AC, eh? Where'd you get the kit?

Darryl.

Reply to
Darryl

eBay

But I don't know if it is going to work....

Reply to
Pete Cressman

Jim B.

Reply to