Free A2 5 speed transmission (for parts): Omaha area

Hey, all!

I need to get rid of a transmission that has been sitting in my garage for a few years. It is a five-speed wide ratio tranny from an 87 Golf GL. It was rebuilt at around 200k, but then lost a rivet on the ring gear at about

280k. This ended up putting a hole through the case inside the bell housing.

I think that for somebody who rebuilds transmissions, there should be a lot of good gears and parts in this.

Let me know if you need any additional information. I will not ship this item, but I will make it available to be shipped.

Thanks,

Jason

take out the underscores: jp_faas snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
no body but knee

El viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012 15:36:48 UTC-6, no body but knee escribi=F3:

garage for a few years. It is a five-speed wide ratio tranny from an 87 Go= lf GL. It was rebuilt at around 200k, but then lost a rivet on the ring gea= r at about 280k. This ended up putting a hole through the case inside the b= ell housing. I think that for somebody who rebuilds transmissions, there sh= ould be a lot of good gears and parts in this. Let me know if you need any = additional information. I will not ship this item, but I will make it avail= able to be shipped. Thanks, Jason take out the underscores: jp_faas_@charte= r.net

hey man do u still have that trany???=20 how can we make it? i need it?=20 find me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
350scv8