peugeot ba10/5 transmission fluid

Anyone have any suggestions on what fluid to get for this transmission? I have an 88 wrangler with the 4.2L in it. Haynes manual doesn;t have anything on it and the chilton states a 75/90 GL5 fluid but the BA 10/5 gets poor coveage in the manuals. Would a factory manual cover this kind of info. Anyone recommend them or know where to get them at a reasonable price?

Thanks Will

Reply to
new2jeep-usenet

Pauley

Redline MT-90 works well with older transmissions. Little expensive and sometimes hard to find, but worth it in my opinion.

Reply to
Pauley

I have the owners manual for our 88 Cherokee and it recommends the same as your Chiltons. Our Haynes manual in section 1 page 2 says the same also.

Mike

Mike Romain