Free parts - SEATTLE area

If there's someone that has any acquaintances in the Seattle area, or access to club websites or club mailing lists in the Seattle/Puget Sound area, I would greatly appreciate it if you would forward this to them for me.

FREE PARTS. You haul. I'm unemployed at the moment, so just about anytime is pretty good for me. Here's what I have:

1 - Crystal White '91 rear bumper cover. Reasonable shape, could use some paint. Has the lights in it, and that black plastic thing that goes directly behind it. Also has that little 2" extension on the bottom.

1 - Radio Antenna from same '91. Fair to Good shape. Straight.

1 - Set decklid (Trunk lid) hinges, again from '91. Good shape. (Do I see a pattern developing here?)

1 - Black console, with door, fair to poor shape but all there. Guess what year? ('91!) Would def. need a new boot.

These parts are absolutely free, first come first served. Take one or all! I'd even be happy to give you a cup of coffee and some good Miata conversation to go with them. I'll probably haul them to the dump (or list them on ebay) if I don't hear anything in a week or two, but it'd be nice if someone could have them that needed them. I could swear that I have some more old Miata stuff lying around, so I may update this post later.

I also have a nice aftermarket NA-only shop manual that I'd be happy to take $5 cash for, or I'd love to trade you for something interesting (Miata related, of course.)

Thanks for looking!

Chuck (Remove NOSPAM to replay, natch.)

Reply to
Chuck