Free Parts...Free Parts...Free

Clearing out the remnants of my 2000LS. These parts removed at about 7K miles (Mar. 2001) when supercharger & header were installed. All parts are FREE but you have to come git 'em. I'm in Santa Monica, CA. I ain't packing/shipping nothin':

- Stock exhaust manifold (BP4Y complete)

- Stock Short pipe w/'O' sensor fitting (sorry no 'O' sensor)

- Stock midpipe w/2 resonators

- Air cleaner box w/paper filter

- Intake pipe (BP4W 13 331)

- stock fuel pump

- stock manifold heat shield

- stock exhaust brackets, plates, bolts (*everything* we took off for header/supercharger)

- stock fan belt

- stock shift knob

- stock shift lever

- tan tonneau cover (fair condition, no stains - guy who bought car didn't want it)

-- Steve McMahon Green '07 Sport

Reply to
McMahon

Ref: Your 2001 LS Tonneau cover, what mat'l is it and how much do you want for it I have a 2003 Garnet Red LS and live in Seattle Wa.

Bruce Haskin

17024 16th Ave SW Nornandy Park, WA. 98166

(206) 2421446

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

It's a 2000, not a 2001, tonneau cover. stock material (vinyl?), stock tan color.

It's free - if you can pick it up. Don't want to hassle w/shipping.

-- SM

Reply to
McMahon

OK, thanks. That is a little too far to pick it up :-), but I would pay for any shipping or hassle.

Bruce

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Do you, by any chance, know anyone in Los Angeles who would pick it up? reason I'm saying - it's a 7-yr-old tonneau. It's ... okay. I'm thinking, if someone eyeballs it, knows you and *still* thinks it's worth packin/shipping, then you two do that. If not, it's a shrug-see-ya-later?

Not saying it's junk. No. But, would I pack/ship it - to myself in another city?

Think I'd go to a local boneyard instead. Really.

-- SM

Reply to
McMahon

Hi Stephen, recieved the box today. Thanks for responding. The part looks very good and I can use it. :-) $$$'s are on the way back to you.

Thanks again,

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

For general information - Parts are GONE.

Thanks for the memories, Green JRSC '00LS

-- SM

Reply to
McMahon