Fuse Panel problems

I am looking for a diagram of the fuse panel on a 81 Jetta Diesel, I have 2 Bentley books (a 70 something-81 Rabbit and PU book and a 85-89 or so Rabbit, Jetta and PU book) and a haynes one (80-83 or so Rabbit and Sicorro) and they cover everything else but they dont have the correct diagram for the relays.

so if someone who has one could be so kind as to scan it in and email it to me I would be very grateful

Thanks

Aaron Z

Reply to
aczlan

If you tell people specifically what you need, you are more likely to get a response vs. a "just scan and email' request...

Reply to
PeterD

I need to know what relay is what, I don't have Headlights, the turn signals don't turn on (just a solid light for turn or 4 way) Glowplug light isn't coming on and some other funny electrical stuff is happening, so knowing what relay is what would be a good first step on the road to having a running car.

Thanks

Reply to
aczlan