VW Sales/Dealing.

VW Vortex hasn't published monthly sales figures for a long time. I assume this is because they'ro so gung-ho and don't want to publicze declines. Assume that, except for Touareg, not too much happening w/VW as A4's wind down.

As practical matter: What's the chance of a good deal on the 24-valve VR6 GTI--just started to come in hereabouts--or a GLI? My impression is that latter is dying on the vine.

Any info. much appreciated.

Reply to
LostSoul

depends on what area of usa or world for that matter....sales are pretty good in many areas of usa....and also in some areas of world.....neither of the vehicles you mentioned are in great supply.....generally, one can be found within a state but choices on color and interior are not always available...end of year sales are good time to negotiate a savings but most dealers don't have more than around $1600 us as profit on either model.....probably offer one or two hundred above invoice will get dealer's attention.....

regards

Reply to
euro930nospam

Some dealer ads here in Boston: