12 Bolt Truck Posi

Hello out there I am looking for a 12 bolt truck posi rear end... Preferably the Eaton style of posi with the 4 springs and not the GM factory Guv Locks. I am in Canada and am willing to pay shipping on this item. Used is fine as long as it's in good shape with no cracks in the carrier. Am looking for a carrier to support 3:73 gears and up. This should fit 1968-82 rear 12 bolt truck axles... Many Thanks Kelly

Reply to
SIDESHOW