1985 S10 Blazer vacuum routing diagram needed

2.8L--the sticker near the radiator is about 1/2 gone, wishing I hadda noticed this beforehand.

Emissions code is "UDD"..........

Looking for the info online--anyone know of a website that might have these available in .pdf or something ???

Thanks,

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

If you don't find it on line, your local library should have them.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Library is a 60 mile round trip from here--I picked up a Chilton's locally, it had the diagrams in it......those are missing from the Hayne's publications.

Thanks for the response nonetheless.

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT