1989 1500 4x4

My truck turns over too long before starting and also was wanting to know if anyone could tell me where my harmonic balancer mark should be when timing the motor when is warm?

Reply to
dru77

You might check fuel pressure and fuel filter on hard starting and timing it to be set at TDC with timing jumber plug disconnected to be set stock, myself I run my 89 at 8 BTDC and use higher octane fuel and it runs great and gets good MPG too.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Reply to