2000 dodge 1500 4x4 wont start

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 4x4 that has ran fine for the last year, it has 160k. the truck stalled on me last week and i could not get it to start, i finally found what i thought was the problem, bad coil wire, replaced it and the truck started and ran fine, i took it for a test drive and a block down the road it stalled and i havent been able to get it started since, it has spark, and plenty of fuel pressure, i checked all cyclinders for compression, 120psi in each. checked all fuses and relays, all are fine. changed spark plugs, checked TPS , no codes are showing. Was wondering if anyone has had any of these symptoms.

My next step tommorow is to check and/or replace the crankshaft position sensor, i heard this will cause the truck not to start.

Was also wondering about the camshaft position sensor, but i have read that that is only for diag. purposes only, anyone know if that is the case?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Reply to
renerod