1995 GMC C/K1500 5.0L Firing position

Does anyone know where I should line up the timing mark on the driv

pulley with which notch on the timing plate, for first cylinder firing?

Had to take Distributor out and am having trouble getting the timin right. I would look on the ECI placard under the hood but it was remove when most of the front grill and radiator area was replaced by a bod shop. Thanks, Mr.

-- Mr.

this thread:

Mr. B

TDC or big notch on right of tab for timing it.. You want rotor pointing to #1 on cap when it is installed.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

So what are the other options for timing? What do they do (What is best for what?)

Reply to
saucytony