2000 BLAZER 4 X 4 problem ???

I just had the rear seal in the transfer case replaced as it was starting to leak. Now I can't switch into 4x4 high or auto 4x4, the
light on the push button countinues to blink in any mode except 2 high. It seems to go into 4 low, but the light keeps blinking.
Could this be related to the recent seal replacement on the transfer case?
Thanks for any input.
Ed

Only if somebody mess something up while under there because the seal replacement has nothing to do with 4x4 selection. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
absolutely