2002 chevy 6.0L runs rough at frist start of the day

hi can any one tell me what the excat fuel psi should be at ? new fuel regulator & coolant temp sensor allso no codes it will run rough for a min but then is fine under load is fine allso

Reply to
tonysjeeps

it needs intake manifold gaskets. gm has come out with a redesigned intake manifold gasket. the cause is a vaccum leak at idle at cold start causing a misfire.

Reply to
HunterGirl4Life5

thank you will check the intake for leakes but do have fule pressure spec for me whats thr book says thanks

Reply to
tonysjeeps

I have a 1993 Chevy Z71 350 engine. It started running real rough at idle speed several days ago. Someone told me it was the tps (throttle position sensor) so I changed that. No help. Help me guys, it is here at Christmas and I am trying to avoid a high mechanic bill............

Reply to
caseyjm

Any trouble codes? have you changed the spark plugs in the last 20,000 miles? how long since the last tune up? Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

I think I have found out what it is guys. I have been told it is the ERG valve. What do you think?

Reply to
caseyjm

If it's stuck open. Especially if it's got carbon build up holding it open. Just cleaned the EGR, & installed a gasket with screan. On a 1992 CPI Astrovan. Thing ran real rough. Was putting out 15 codes, it even managed to foul out the spark plugs. Although it also had a bad CTS, so it was problably a combination of no closed loop, and constant rich/lean flip-flops that fouled the plugs. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig