2002 Dodge Dakota won't start:

Hi a buddy has a 2002 Dodge Dakota that won't start in his driveway. It has a V-6 and app. 37,000 miles on it. The fuel pump runs fine, 45 psi at the rail. I checked for spark at the coil, no spark so I swapped out the coil to no avail. Should I be looking for a sensor (crankshaft) of some sort? Also I need to scan for codes. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bush

Reply to
Bushleague

philthy

N codes when I went over today so I'll swap in a CPS tomorrow and let you know, Thank you for your help.

Bush

Reply to
Bushleague