2002 Silverado

Having trouble with electrical gremlin, replaced blown front directional bulb,

4157,socket was very blackened, now when I step on brake pedal directional will stop blinking and light stays lit. Also a rear light amber lense 3157 on the opposite side will not light. I've checked fuses and tried new bulbs. Any ideas?
Reply to
JFolbrg

Bad ground in a rear light. In some rare instances a defective rear bulb will cause this. Try it with the parking lights on and off and let us know what you find.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

warranty is up in 2005