4L60E Transmissions w/Bad Valve Body: Still Being Produced?

This is just morbid curiosity, nothing else...
But as the owner of a 'burb with a 4l60E transmission that needed valve body replacement every 30k miles until I dug into my own
pocket to have the offending cylinder bored and re-sleeved - and having heard the new head of GM recently proclaiming that they've had some kind of epiphany quality-wise....
Does anybody know if GM is still producing transmissions with that flawed valve body?
--
PeteCresswell

GM knows.
One would think (hope) that the QC would be all over those nagging, sometimes unique to GM problems. (4l60, piston slap,Dex etc). I have a 2 yr old GMC truck and a 7 year old Toyota, no problems with either yet.