51chevy p/u frame mod or swap

need help+advice mod the org frame or switch to S10 frame?

Reply to
dgwilson98

"dgwilson98" wrote: > need help+advice mod the org frame or switch to S10 frame?

I?ve thought about putting a ?54 5 window body and frame on top of a

4wd s-10 blazer frame, but I haven?t found a ?54 5 window with a title, and I dont know how well the steering will work that way..I personally would switch frames atleast, especially if you want to build it as a 4wd..
Reply to
Werewolf_04